Friday, November 21, 2008

Welcome!

This is When The Pot Calls The Kettle Black. It's pretty self-explanatory.

I'm going to talk about occurrences in pop-culture; from Lindsay whorish-ness, to Diddy's lame reality show about being his assistant.

I'm going to use 'vulgar' language, and I'm generally offensive.

This is not Perez Hilton, so don't expect me to talk smack one minute and be thirsty to take a pic with that same person the next. Sorry Perez, but you come off a bit too-faced. But whatever works for him.

I'm not a mean person, but I'm probably in denial. So bare with me.

One may ask, 'How do YOU qualify' to judge others?'. Well, I'm human, and I have eyes. And being that I have my own mind and live in a supposed free country, that gives me a pretty sharp CV.

Hey, if people can go on reality TV only to claim they are stars the next, then I can b*tch about other folks and their mishaps.


I will try to honest when picking favorites, because once again I DO have them.

I encourage all to leave comments, and get stuff off their chest. You can also email me about a topic or question you may have pertaining to pop-culture.

Until next time.....

No comments: